The Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island is located in Province House at 165 Richmond Street in Charlottetown.
Hours of Operation
Province House is home to the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island and is a National Historic Site celebrated as the birthplace of Confederation in 1864.
For the operation of the Legislative Assembly, Province House is open Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (summer hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm from June 2 to September 26, 2014).
For visitors wishing to tour the building, Parks Canada and/or the Legislative Assembly provide guides according to the following hours:
- June 14 to 30, 2014: Open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- July 1 to September 1, 2014: Open daily from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- September 2 to 30, 2014: Open Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- October 1 to November 30, 2014: Open Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- December 1 to December 30, 2014: Open Mondays and Fridays 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Wednesdays 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (closed statutory holidays)