The Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island is located in Province House at 165 Richmond Street in Charlottetown.
Hours of Operation
Province House is home to the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island and is a National Historic Site celebrated as the birthplace of Confederation in 1864.
Province House is open year round to visitors with interpretive services provided by Parks Canada at the following times:
- June 1 to September 2, 2013: Open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- September 3 to November 30, 2013: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (closed statutory holidays)
- December 1 to December 20, 2013: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- December 21, 2013 to March 31, 2014: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (closed statutory holidays) Note: Province House will continue to be open to the public from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, to provide for the operation of the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island. Questions, comments or requests may be directed to the Legislative Assembly, 1st floor, Province House by calling 902-368-5970.
- April 1 to June 30, 2014: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- July 1 to September 1, 2014: Open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
During the summer months, staff of the Legislative Assembly also provide guided tours of Province House.