More in this section
Office of the Auditor General
March 31, 2020-Auditor General’s Office and COVID-19
During this time, when the province is working to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Office of the Auditor General of Prince Edward Island is continuing to fulfill its responsibilities to the best extent possible. Our employees are working remotely on their audits and other duties. We will act responsibly for our employees, our auditees and the health-care system.
Our Office is closed to the public but general inquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us at 902-368-4520. We will do our best to respond on a timely basis.
Role of the Office of the Auditor General
The Office of the Auditor General conducts independent audits and examinations that provide objective information, advice and assurance to the Legislative Assembly. The Office promotes accountability and best practices in government operations.
Annual Reports to the Legislative Assembly
NOTE: The electronic versions of the following documents are for informational purposes only. The printed versions of these documents remain the official versions. To view these files online requires the free Acrobat Reader software.
- 2020 Annual Report (PDF)
Other Reports to the Legislative Assembly
- Joint Follow-up of Recommendations to the Atlantic Lottery Corporation (April 2019, PDF), and Press Release
- Petroleum Product Pricing: Prince Edward Island Regulatory and Appeals Commission (2018, PDF)
- Perspectives on Climate Change Action in Canada-A Collaborative Report from Auditors General (March 2018)
- Joint Audit of Atlantic Lottery Corporation (October 2016, PDF)
- Special Assignment: Government Involvement with the E-gaming Initiative and Financial Services Platform (2016, PDF)
- Electronic Health Records in Canada - An Overview of Federal and Provincial Audit Reports (April 2010, PDF)
- Holland College Audit Report (December 1999, PDF)
- University of PEI Audit (December 1998, PDF)