More in this section
MLA Public Disclosure Statements
The Public Disclosure Statement is prepared by the Commissioner from the information provided by each Member in their Private Disclosure Statement and contains some of the information included in the Private Disclosure Statement
Public Disclosure Statements are filed with the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly, and are available in the Office of the Clerk. They are also linked below for convenience.
|MLA Name||Date of Disclosure|
|Trish Altass||June 27, 2019|
|Hon. James Aylward||June 28, 2019|
|Michele Beaton||July 8, 2019|
|Hannah Bell||July 17, 2019|
|Karla Bernard||June 24, 2019|
|Hon. Peter Bevan-Baker||July 30, 2019 (amended)|
|Hon. Darlene Compton||August 29, 2019|
|Cory Deagle||July 3, 2019|
|Hon. Jamie Fox||July 17, 2019|
|Sonny Gallant||June 18, 2019|
|Ole Hammarlund||July 3, 2019|
|Robert Henderson||June 6, 2019|
|Stephen Howard||July 3, 2019 (amended)|
|Hon. Ernie Hudson||June 5, 2019|
|Natalie Jameson||October 9, 2019 (amended)|
|Hon. Dennis King||June 28, 2019|
|Hon. Colin LaVie||June 20, 2019|
|Lynne Lund||June 17, 2019|
|Heath MacDonald||May 28, 2019|
|Sidney MacEwen||July 9, 2019|
|Hon. Matthew MacKay||July 4, 2019|
|Gordon McNeilly||July 4, 2019|
|Robert Mitchell||June 27, 2019 (amended)|
|Hon. Steven Myers||July 8, 2019|
|Hal Perry||June 25, 2019|
|Hon. Bloyce Thompson||July 3, 2019|
|Hon. Brad Trivers||July 24, 2019 (amended)|
What is excluded from the Public Disclosure?
Section 26 of the Conflict of Interest Act requires that the following information must be excluded from the Members' Public Disclosure Statement:
- Asset or liability worth less than $5,000.
- Source of income that yielded less than $5,000 during the preceding 12 months.
- Land used primarily for a residence or recreational property.
- Personal property used primarily for transportation, household, recreational, educational use.
- Fixed income securities issued or guaranteed by a government or government agency.
- RRSP or RESP that is not self-administered.
- An interest in a pension plan, employee benefit plan, annuity or life insurance policy.
- Investment in an open-ended mutual fund that has broadly based investments not limited to one industry or one sector of the economy.
- A guaranteed investment certificate or similar financial instrument.
- Support payments.
- Any other asset, liability or source of income that the Commissioner approves as an excluded private interest.