More in this section
Share This : Share Tweet
MLA Public Disclosure Statements
The Public Disclosure Statement is prepared by the Commissioner from the information provided by each Member in their Private Disclosure Statement and contains some of the information included in the Private Disclosure Statement
Public Disclosure Statements are filed with the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly, and are available in the Office of the Clerk. They are also linked below for convenience.
|MLA Name||Date of Disclosure|
|Hon. Gilles Arsenault|
|Zack Bell||May 17, 2023|
|Karla Bernard||May 17, 2023|
|Peter Bevan-Baker||April 27, 2023|
|Hon. Jill Burridge|
|Darlene Compton||June 20, 2022|
|Hon. Cory Deagle||March 29, 2022|
|Jamie Fox||March 10, 2022|
|Robert Henderson||March 22, 2022|
|Hon. Ernie Hudson||May 4, 2022|
|Hon. Natalie Jameson||May 5, 2022|
|Hon. Dennis King||April 20, 2022|
|Hon. Rob Lantz|
|Sidney MacEwen||May 4, 2023|
|Matthew MacKay||May 16, 2023|
|Hon. Mark McLane||May 30, 2022|
|Gordon McNeilly||March 24, 2022|
|Hon. Steven Myers||May 13, 2022|
|Hon. Hal Perry||March 23, 2022|
|Hon. Barb Ramsay|
|Hon. Jenn Redmond|
|Hon. Bloyce Thompson||May 9, 2023|
|Bradley Trivers||May 16, 2023|
What is excluded from the Public Disclosure?
Section 26 of the Conflict of Interest Act requires that the following information must be excluded from the Members' Public Disclosure Statement:
- Asset or liability worth less than $5,000.
- Source of income that yielded less than $5,000 during the preceding 12 months.
- Land used primarily for a residence or recreational property.
- Personal property used primarily for transportation, household, recreational, educational use.
- Fixed income securities issued or guaranteed by a government or government agency.
- RRSP or RESP that is not self-administered.
- An interest in a pension plan, employee benefit plan, annuity or life insurance policy.
- Investment in an open-ended mutual fund that has broadly based investments not limited to one industry or one sector of the economy.
- A guaranteed investment certificate or similar financial instrument.
- Support payments.
- Any other asset, liability or source of income that the Commissioner approves as an excluded private interest.