More in this section
MLA Public Disclosure Statements
The Public Disclosure Statement is prepared by the Commissioner from the information provided by each Member in their Private Disclosure Statement and contains some of the information included in the Private Disclosure Statement
Public Disclosure Statements are filed with the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly, and are available in the Office of the Clerk. They are also linked below for convenience.
|MLA Name||Date of Disclosure|
|Trish Altass||April 29, 2021|
|Hon. James Aylward||April 26, 2021|
|Michele Beaton||May 4, 2021|
|Hannah Bell||April 12, 2021|
|Zack Bell||April 15, 2021|
|Karla Bernard||May 4, 2021|
|Hon. Peter Bevan-Baker||April 12, 2021|
|Hon. Darlene Compton||June 24, 2020|
|Cory Deagle||April 15, 2021|
|Hon. Jamie Fox||June 10, 2020|
|Sonny Gallant||April 20, 2021|
|Ole Hammarlund||April 12, 2021|
|Robert Henderson||April 8, 2021|
|Stephen Howard||April 29, 2021|
|Hon. Ernie Hudson||May 6, 2021|
|Hon. Natalie Jameson||April 8, 2021|
|Hon. Dennis King||June 25, 2020|
|Hon. Colin LaVie||April 6, 2021|
|Lynne Lund||April 29, 2021|
|Heath MacDonald||April 6, 2021|
|Sidney MacEwen||June 4, 2020|
|Hon. Matthew MacKay||June 10, 2020|
|Gordon McNeilly||April 12, 2021|
|Hon. Steven Myers||June 25, 2020|
|Hal Perry||April 8, 2021|
|Hon. Bloyce Thompson||April 20, 2021|
|Hon. Bradley Trivers||May 6, 2021|
What is excluded from the Public Disclosure?
Section 26 of the Conflict of Interest Act requires that the following information must be excluded from the Members' Public Disclosure Statement:
- Asset or liability worth less than $5,000.
- Source of income that yielded less than $5,000 during the preceding 12 months.
- Land used primarily for a residence or recreational property.
- Personal property used primarily for transportation, household, recreational, educational use.
- Fixed income securities issued or guaranteed by a government or government agency.
- RRSP or RESP that is not self-administered.
- An interest in a pension plan, employee benefit plan, annuity or life insurance policy.
- Investment in an open-ended mutual fund that has broadly based investments not limited to one industry or one sector of the economy.
- A guaranteed investment certificate or similar financial instrument.
- Support payments.
- Any other asset, liability or source of income that the Commissioner approves as an excluded private interest.